Contact Us

    If you’ve had a loved one suffer from a catastrophic injury in Hawaii, the first priority is to get them medical attention. The second priority is to speak with a skilled catastrophic injury lawyer. If you have been injured on any of the Hawaiian islands, you can obtain representation by contacting the law office of Jed Kurzban, Esq. I’ve been helping people in your situation for over 25 years. With one phone call, you can begin the process of dealing with your tragic situation and secure the compensation you deserve.

    Catastrophic injury, includes, among other serious injuries, paralysis, organ failure, and death as a result of failure to treat. Paying for the treatment can devastate a person’s finances, and when those injuries aren’t the fault of the injured, justice must be done. The bills won’t wait, and you need to receive the maximum amount of compensation possible in your case. Let me help you deal with your situation. Contact me today for a free no-obligation consultation.

    You can reach me in the following ways:

    1003 Bishop Street, Suite 1600
    Pauahi Tower
    Honolulu, Hawaii 96813

    808-736-5035 305-444-3503

    Miami Office
    131 Madeira Ave
    Coral Gables, FL 33134

    305-444-0060 305-444-3503



    Jed Kurzban Esq


      Are you currently married?YesNo

      Do you have children?YesNo

      Are you employed?YesNo